Welcome to the website of Dongguan Baoke Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.!
- 850V high speed linear rail CNC machining ..
- 1165V high-speed precision mold processing ..
- 1370VP high speed high precision mold plus ..
- 850B three-axis hard rail machining center
No. 63 Xintai Road, Xin Malian, Dalang, Dongguan
Navigation: Breguet CNC
Advantages and disadvantages of linear three-axis linear motor driven machining center
The number of clicks: Updated: 2017-07-05
In fact, the emergence of linear motors makes the servo motor + rolling screw drive device very awkward, because the linear motor can replace the servo motor + rolling screw linearly to drive the linear three axes. Linear motors are generally used in high-speed machining centers . Generally, CNC machine tools rarely use linear motors to drive linear three-axis, because the current technology of linear motors to drive three-axis is still mature. Let me introduce the advantages and disadvantages of linear motors driving linear three-axis.
Servo motor + rolling screw drive linear motor drive
Advantages of linear motor-driven machining center
Linear motor driven linear three-axis has the advantages of fast speed, high efficiency and excellent rigidity. The speed of the linear three-axis drive by the linear motor is 2-3 times faster than the linear three-axis speed of the servo motor + rolling screw. The feed speed of the driving linear three-axis is 86m / min; because the servo motor + rolling screw is a transmission form, the rigidity is not as good as the linear motor.
Disadvantages of linear three-axis linear motor driven machining center
As the current technology of linear motors driving linear three-axis is not mature, linear motors still have many shortcomings, such as the high cost, large heat generation, and poor transmission stability. Linear motors are very expensive to manufacture and therefore expensive to sell. Due to the fast speed of the linear motor, a certain amount of heat will be generated during the high-speed movement. The faster the linear motor, the higher the heat. Therefore, the linear motor driven linear shaft device must be equipped with a cooling system.
- related suggestion
- Dongguan accelerates development of skilled personnel training high-tech experts
- Four points to note when using a horizontal machining center
- Importance of five-axis CNC machining centers for the country
- How much is a 850 machining center?
- Wu Bailin, Executive Vice Chairman of the Machine Tool Industry Association, said: "..
- Looking for Changsha “craftsman” city employees professional skills contest ..
- Development status of China's mold industry
- Exquisite metal phone case processing technology
- Structure and Application of Gantry Machining Center
- Advantages and disadvantages of linear three-axis linear motor driven machining center