The main content of the daily maintenance of CNC CNC machine tools: The daily maintenance of CNC machine tools requires maintenance personnel to have not only knowledge of machinery, processing technology and hydraulics, but also knowledge of electronic computers, automatic control, drive and measurement technology. Comprehensive understanding and mastering of CNC lathes, and timely maintenance work.
The main maintenance tasks are as follows:
(1) Select the appropriate use environment. The operating environment of CNC lathes (such as temperature, humidity, vibration, power supply voltage, frequency, and interference) will affect the normal operation of the machine tool. Therefore, when installing the machine tool, it should strictly comply with the installation conditions and requirements specified in the machine tool manual. Where economic conditions permit, CNC lathes should be installed separately from ordinary machining equipment to facilitate repair and maintenance.
(2) CNC lathes should be equipped with special personnel for CNC system programming, operation and maintenance. These personnel should be familiar with the machine tool's machinery, numerical control system, high-power equipment, hydraulic pressure, air pressure, and other characteristics, use environment, processing conditions, etc., and be able to correctly use the CNC lathe according to the requirements of the machine tool and system instruction manual.
(3) Clean in time. Such as cleaning of air filters and electrical cabinets, cleaning of printed circuit boards.
(4) Inspection of the cable of the machine tool, mainly to check whether the cable's mobile joints, bends have bad contact, disconnection and short circuit.
(5) The parameter memory of some CNC systems uses CMOS elements, and the stored content is maintained by battery power when power is off. When a low-voltage alarm occurs, the battery must be replaced in a timely manner, and it must be performed while the control system is powered on, otherwise the stored parameters will be lost and the CNC system will not work.
(6) Long-term maintenance without CNC lathes. When the CNC lathe is not used, the CNC system should always be powered on, and the machine will be run dry when it is locked. In the rainy season when the air humidity is high, you should turn on the power every day, and use the heat of the electrical components to drive away the moisture in the CNC cabinet to ensure the stability and reliability of the electronic components.
If you can't solve the problem during maintenance, you can go to the electronic Baoying CNC service center, phone: 4006-138-030.